Land Securities Group appoints Nicholas Cadbury as director
Mr. Cadbury will join the Board and become an Audit Committee member with effect from January 1, 2017 and will become Chairman of the Audit Committee on a date to be confirmed in 2017.
Mr. Cadbury is presently Group Finance Director of Whitbread PLC, a position he has held since November 2012.
Before that, Mr. Cadbury held the position of Chief Financial Officer of Premier Farnell PLC, which he joined in 2011, and prior to that he worked at Dixons Retail PLC in a variety of management roles, including as Chief Financial Officer from 2008 to 2011.
Mr. Cadbury originally qualified as an accountant with Price Waterhouse. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST
Keeping the supply chain flowing Leadership