Land Securities Group appoints Nicholas Cadbury as director
Mr. Cadbury will join the Board and become an Audit Committee member with effect from January 1, 2017 and will become Chairman of the Audit Committee on a date to be confirmed in 2017.
Mr. Cadbury is presently Group Finance Director of Whitbread PLC, a position he has held since November 2012.
Before that, Mr. Cadbury held the position of Chief Financial Officer of Premier Farnell PLC, which he joined in 2011, and prior to that he worked at Dixons Retail PLC in a variety of management roles, including as Chief Financial Officer from 2008 to 2011.
Mr. Cadbury originally qualified as an accountant with Price Waterhouse. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
- Northbridge Industrial Services appoints Nitin Kaul as director
- Portmeirion Group appoints Mike Raybould as finance director
- RedT energy appoints two directors
More inside POST
Tencent revenues $21,903 million Earnings
E.ON adjusted EBIT €3.1 billion Earnings