Lance Brinker joins ABT Holdings board of directors
Mr. Brinker brings over 25 years of experience in all package delivery and logistics services with UPS. As a Divisional Head, Mr. Brinker was responsible for all Feeder, Package, Labor, Airlines and Safety operations in a large portion of the State of Texas.
Mr. Brinker began his career with UPS in 1986 as a driver then on-car supervisor providing oversight to delivery drivers.
Throughout his career at UPS, he has held various positions of increasing responsibility in industrial engineering, human resources, business development, and operations.
Mr. Brinker has completed advanced management programs with Bachelor of Science degree from Letourneau University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Intel appoints two to board
- Walt Disney Company extends CEO's contract to 2019
- Ekso Bionics adds Howard Palefsky to board
- Tailored Brands promotes Bruce Thorn to COO
- Arena Pharmaceuticals names Preston Klassen as EVP, CMO
More inside POST