Lamprell appoints Nicholas Garrett as director
Mr. Garrett was employed for 23 years at JPMorgan Cazenove where he was a Managing Director and worked for 11 years as the Head of the IPO/Execution Team until 2012.
Prior to this, from 1989 to 2001, Mr. Garrett worked at JPMorgan Cazenove in a variety of corporate finance advisory and broking roles before moving to take up the Head of the IPO/Execution Team position.
Since 2012, he has been consulting to various private companies on their growth strategy and access to funding.
Mr. Garrett has a Bachelor’s degree in Human Geography from the University of Reading and is a member of both the Institute of Chartered Accountants and the Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Arab Emirates
- Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana names new director of sales
- GAC announces new management appointments
- Etihad CEO James Hogan to step down
- Yaming appoints new GM for Middle East and North Africa
- Drake & Scull appoints Wael Allan as new chief executive
More inside POST