Lakshmikanth Ananth to head new next47 startup unit at Siemens
Mr. Ananth joins Siemens from Hewlett Packard Pathfinder, the venture capital program at Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), where he spent the past two years building HPE's investment and partnership program.
He was previously responsible, among other things, for business strategy and corporate development at HPE and for the acquisition of early-stage technology companies.
He has also worked in the venture capital and corporate development at Cisco.
Mr. Ananth holds a Master of Business Administration degree from INSEAD Business School. He is a Kauffman Fellow, an elite venture investing group.
He also has a Masters degree in electrical engineering from Kansas State University in the U.S. and an undergraduate degree from Guindy Engineering College in India. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Germany
- Nordex appoints José Luis Blanco as CEO
- Sirius Real Estate appoints Justin Atkinson as director
- Martin Daum joins Daimler management board
- Unify names industry veteran Paul Cunningham as CMO
- BASF appoints new oilfield & mining chief
More inside POST