Ladbrokes Coral names additional non-executive director
Ms. Durbin will join the Board with immediate effect and will also take up membership of the Audit, Remuneration, Social Responsibility and Nomination Committees with effect from 1 March 2017.
Ms. Durbin is a non-executive director of WHSmith Plc and Santander UK plc.
Ms. Durbin is a qualified lawyer and has 25 years' international banking experience, particularly across Asia, Africa and the Middle East and operating at Board and Executive Committee level.
She is also Chair of the Financial Conduct Authority's Listing Authority Advisory Panel and is an executive coach, a conflict mediator and provides board governance consultancy services. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Sovereign Mines of Africa director Rupert Fraser to step down
- SysGroup director Amy Yateman-Smith to go on maternity leave
- PCG Entertainment appoints Robert McDowall to board
- BP chairman Carl-Henric Svanberg to retire
- Serco Group COO Ed Casey to leave
More inside POST