Ladbrokes Coral names additional non-executive director
Ms. Durbin will join the Board with immediate effect and will also take up membership of the Audit, Remuneration, Social Responsibility and Nomination Committees with effect from 1 March 2017.
Ms. Durbin is a non-executive director of WHSmith Plc and Santander UK plc.
Ms. Durbin is a qualified lawyer and has 25 years' international banking experience, particularly across Asia, Africa and the Middle East and operating at Board and Executive Committee level.
She is also Chair of the Financial Conduct Authority's Listing Authority Advisory Panel and is an executive coach, a conflict mediator and provides board governance consultancy services. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST
Nomen est omen except when it's not Leadership