Ladbrokes Coral director Christine Hodgson to step down
Ms. Hodgson joined the Board as Non-Executive Director in May 2012 and will have completed five years in this capacity, including a spell as Senior Independent Director of Ladbrokes plc prior to the merger with Gala Coral.
Ms. Hodgson was a senior manager at Coopers & Lybrand and the Corporate Development Director of Ronson plc before joining Capgemini, where she has held various UK and global roles including CEO of Technology Services North West Europe and CFO of Global Outsourcing.
Ms. Hodgson is Chairman of Capgemini UK and Non-Executive Director of Standard Chartered PLC, a Board member of The Prince of Wales’ Business in the Community Charity and sits on the Audit Committee of The Queen Elizabeth Diamond Jubilee Trust. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- People's Operator appoints Julia Simpson as director
- Barratt Developments appoints Jessica White as CFO
- Braemar Shipping Services appoints Lesley Watkins as director
- Essentra appoints two directors
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
More inside POST