L3 Technologies names Richard Foster as VP, Canada operations
Mr. Foster joins L3 Canada following a distinguished 35-year career in the Canadian Armed Forces, where he achieved the rank of Major-General.
His more recent duties as Deputy Commander of the Royal Canadian Air Force and as Deputy Commander of the Canadian Joint Operations Command will be an asset to L3 Technologies in Canada and abroad.
Among his many honors is his appointment as Commander of the Order of Military Merit by the Governor General of Canada for outstanding meritorious service and demonstrated leadership. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Coty appoints Sabine Chalmers to board
- Revlon appoints Christopher Peterson as COO
- CIT Group appoints John Fawcett as CFO
- PAR Technology appoints Donald H. Foley as CEO
- Manning & Napier appoints Kenneth Marvald to board
More inside POST