L3 Technologies names Richard Foster as VP, Canada operations
Mr. Foster joins L3 Canada following a distinguished 35-year career in the Canadian Armed Forces, where he achieved the rank of Major-General.
His more recent duties as Deputy Commander of the Royal Canadian Air Force and as Deputy Commander of the Canadian Joint Operations Command will be an asset to L3 Technologies in Canada and abroad.
Among his many honors is his appointment as Commander of the Order of Military Merit by the Governor General of Canada for outstanding meritorious service and demonstrated leadership. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Verizon Communications appoints Rima Qureshi as EVP
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Karen Vousden to board
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals appoints Margaret Smith Bell to board
- 21st Century Fox promotes Peter Rice to president
- Iconix Brand Group hires June K. DeFabio as EVP
More inside POST