KVH Industries appoints Jordan Vargas sa CHRO
Most recently, Mr. Vargas was the vice president for technology and network operations at Time Warner Cable in New York City, where he led efforts to improve productivity and retain skilled talent.
Before that, Mr. Vargas held high-level human resources positions with companies in New York and New Jersey.
Mr. Vargas holds a bachelor’s of science in industrial engineering from Pratt Institute, in New York, and a master’s of business administration from the University of New Haven, in Connecticut. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Rhode Island
- Textron appoints Lisa Atherton as CEO of Textron Systems
- Textron appoints Deborah Lee James to board
- Hasbro appoints Edward Philip as lead independent director
- CVS Health appoints Mary L. Schapiro to board
- Hasbro appoints John Frascotti as president
More inside POST
How to be 'The one for the top' Leadership