KVH Industries appoints Jordan Vargas sa CHRO
Most recently, Mr. Vargas was the vice president for technology and network operations at Time Warner Cable in New York City, where he led efforts to improve productivity and retain skilled talent.
Before that, Mr. Vargas held high-level human resources positions with companies in New York and New Jersey.
Mr. Vargas holds a bachelor’s of science in industrial engineering from Pratt Institute, in New York, and a master’s of business administration from the University of New Haven, in Connecticut. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Rhode Island
- Hasbro appoints John Frascotti as president
- Pangaea Logistics Solutions names Mark Filanowski as COO
- Citizens Financial appoints John F. Woods as CFO
- CFO Douglas Anderson to leave Spectra Systems
- KVH Industries appoints Donald Reilly as CFO
More inside POST