KVH Industries appoints Donald Reilly as CFO
Mr. Reilly most recently held the position of Vice President, Corporate Controller and Chief Accounting Officer at Nortek.
Prior to Nortek, Mr. Reilly held various positions in finance, including serving as Chief Financial Officer of GTECH Corporation, a gaming technology and services company.
Before joining GTECH, Mr. Reilly served as Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Amtrol, Inc., a publicly traded manufacturer of water system solutions and HVAC products.
Mr. Reilly began his career at Ernst & Young LLP, where he served as a senior audit manager in Providence, Rhode Island and later at its national office in Cleveland, Ohio. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Rhode Island
- Textron appoints Deborah Lee James to board
- Hasbro appoints Edward Philip as lead independent director
- CVS Health appoints Mary L. Schapiro to board
- Hasbro appoints John Frascotti as president
- Pangaea Logistics Solutions names Mark Filanowski as COO
More inside POST