Kura Oncology names Steven Stein to board of directors
Dr. Stein currently serves as Executive Vice President and Chief Medical Officer of Incyte Corporation.
Previously, Dr. Stein worked for Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, where he most recently served as Senior Vice President, U.S. Clinical Development & Medical Affairs at Novartis Oncology U.S.
Prior to Novartis, Dr. Stein worked at GlaxoSmithKline as Vice President, Global Oncology, Clinical Development and also as Head of Medicines Development for Hematology and Supportive Care.
He earned his M.D. from the University of Witwatersrand in Johannesburg, South Africa. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- ChromaDex appoints Steven Rubin to board
- Impax Laboratories appoints Paul M. Bisaro as CEO
- Retrophin names John A. Orwin to board
- Intel appoints two to board
- Walt Disney Company extends CEO's contract to 2019
More inside POST
The art and science of promotional pricing Leadership
China calls out Nike on consumer rights Companies