Kura Oncology names Steven Stein to board of directors
Dr. Stein currently serves as Executive Vice President and Chief Medical Officer of Incyte Corporation.
Previously, Dr. Stein worked for Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, where he most recently served as Senior Vice President, U.S. Clinical Development & Medical Affairs at Novartis Oncology U.S.
Prior to Novartis, Dr. Stein worked at GlaxoSmithKline as Vice President, Global Oncology, Clinical Development and also as Head of Medicines Development for Hematology and Supportive Care.
He earned his M.D. from the University of Witwatersrand in Johannesburg, South Africa. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- LPL Financial appoints Scott Seese as CIO
- S&W Seed Company promotes Mark W. Wong to CEO
- Adverum Biotechnologies appoints Athena Countouriotis as CMO
- RF Industries appoints Robert D. Dawson as CEO
- Smith Micro Software appoints Timothy C. Huffmyer as CFO
More inside POST
Forget today, work for tomorrow Leadership
Act like a manager and you will become one Leadership