Kura Oncology names Steven Stein to board of directors
Dr. Stein currently serves as Executive Vice President and Chief Medical Officer of Incyte Corporation.
Previously, Dr. Stein worked for Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, where he most recently served as Senior Vice President, U.S. Clinical Development & Medical Affairs at Novartis Oncology U.S.
Prior to Novartis, Dr. Stein worked at GlaxoSmithKline as Vice President, Global Oncology, Clinical Development and also as Head of Medicines Development for Hematology and Supportive Care.
He earned his M.D. from the University of Witwatersrand in Johannesburg, South Africa. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- NuVasive appoints Rajesh J. Asarpota as CFO
- Sanmina appoints David Anderson as CFO
- RPX Corporation appoints Marty Roberts to board
- Pfenex appoints Evert Schimmelpennink as CEO
- Aqua Metals appoints Mark Weinswig as CFO
More inside POST