Kura Oncology names Steven Stein to board of directors
Dr. Stein currently serves as Executive Vice President and Chief Medical Officer of Incyte Corporation.
Previously, Dr. Stein worked for Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, where he most recently served as Senior Vice President, U.S. Clinical Development & Medical Affairs at Novartis Oncology U.S.
Prior to Novartis, Dr. Stein worked at GlaxoSmithKline as Vice President, Global Oncology, Clinical Development and also as Head of Medicines Development for Hematology and Supportive Care.
He earned his M.D. from the University of Witwatersrand in Johannesburg, South Africa. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Peregrine Pharmaceuticals appoints Mark R. Bamforth to boards
- Endologix appoints John Onopchenko as COO
- Depomed appoints Santosh J. Vetticaden as CSO
- Wells Fargo names Michael Roemer as chief compliance officer
- ARMO BioSciences appoints Joseph Leveque as CMO
More inside POST