Ksenia Sosnina named CEO of Ilim Group
Ms. Sosnina has many years’ experience in the pulp and paper industry, having held numerous management positions in leading international companies across the industry.
Since 2013 Ms. Sosnina has been President of International Paper Russia, where her responsibilities encompassed all of the company’s operational activities including production, sales and business development.
She has been a member of the Board of Directors of ILIM Group since 2015. She replaces Franz Josef Marx, who has held this post for the past three years. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Russia
- X5 Retail Group appoints Svetlana Demyashkevich as CFO
- Sistema appoints Alexey Guryev as vice president
- Amur Minerals appoints non-executive director
- Severstal appoints Alexander Shevelev as CEO
- Vitaly Ivanov acting chief of Interregional Siberia
More inside POST
Keeping the supply chain flowing Leadership