Kristina Franzén new CFO at Bilia
Ms. Franzén has a long career in SKF, where she in her most recent role as Director of SKF Group Central Finance has been responsible for group accounts, group controlling, financial processes, systems and outsourcing.
Ms. Franzén has an MBA with a degree from the School of Business, Economics and Law in Växjö and Gothenburg and also has experience as authorized public accountant.
Gunnar Blomkvist has decided to leave Bilia’s employ after 33 years of service with the company, the last 16 years as CFO.
Mr. Blomkvist will continue as CFO until July 2017. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Sweden
- Immunicum appoints Karin Hoogendoorn as head of CMC
- Kai Wärn proposed as new board member of AB Electrolux
- Even Frydenberg new president & CEO for Scandic
- Christine Lind new CEO of Medivir AB
- Electrolux appoints head of major appliances Latin America
More inside POST
Record Petrobras operating profit Earnings