Kratos appoints Kevin Walden as chief information officer
Mr. Walden has been serving as acting Chief Information Officer since earlier this year. Mr. Walden has over 30 years of experience in the Information Technology field, including the last twelve years working in various capacities at Kratos.
Since 2008, Mr. Walden has held the position of Director of Information Compliance and Enterprise Applications.
Prior to Kratos, he was the Chief Technology Officer of defense contractor High Technology Solutions, Inc., which was acquired by Kratos in 2004.
Prior to entering the commercial business IT market, he served six years in the U.S. Navy. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- CBRE Group appoints Beth F. Cobert to board
- Cloudera appoints two to board
- Verifone appoints Rowan Trollope to board of directors
- Catasys appoints Christopher Shirley as CFO
- Silicon Valley Bank promotes Michael Descheneaux to president
More inside POST