Kraft Heinz adds Feroz Dewan to board of directors
Mr. Dewan is the CEO of Arena Holdings Management, a global investment business.
Previously, he served in a series of positions with Tiger Global Management, an investment firm focused on public and private equity fund investments, from 2003 to 2015, including most recently as Head of Public Equities.
Prior to that, Mr. Dewan served as a Private Equity Associate at Silver Lake Partners, a private equity firm.
He is also a director and a member of the audit and compensation committees of the Fortive Corporation, a diversified industrial growth company.
Mr. Dewan holds a Bachelor's degree in Engineering with a Certificate in Applied mathematics from Princeton University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Knoll CFO Craig Spray to resign
- Highmark Health appoints Cindy Donohoe as CMO
- StoneMor Partners appoints R. Paul Grady as CEO
- DICK'S Sporting Goods appoints Lauren Hobart as president
- Bon-Ton Stores chairman Tim Grumbacher to retire
More inside POST
Don't even dream about fast success Leadership