Kraft Heinz adds Feroz Dewan to board of directors
Mr. Dewan is the CEO of Arena Holdings Management, a global investment business.
Previously, he served in a series of positions with Tiger Global Management, an investment firm focused on public and private equity fund investments, from 2003 to 2015, including most recently as Head of Public Equities.
Prior to that, Mr. Dewan served as a Private Equity Associate at Silver Lake Partners, a private equity firm.
He is also a director and a member of the audit and compensation committees of the Fortive Corporation, a diversified industrial growth company.
Mr. Dewan holds a Bachelor's degree in Engineering with a Certificate in Applied mathematics from Princeton University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Penn Virginia appoints Benjamin A. Mathis as vice president
- AMETEK names Dalip Puri as vice president
- Meet Group appoints Bedi A. Singh to board
- Bon-Ton Stores elects William Tracy to board
- L.B. Foster appoints James P. Maloney as CFO
More inside POST