Kraft Heinz adds Feroz Dewan to board of directors
Mr. Dewan is the CEO of Arena Holdings Management, a global investment business.
Previously, he served in a series of positions with Tiger Global Management, an investment firm focused on public and private equity fund investments, from 2003 to 2015, including most recently as Head of Public Equities.
Prior to that, Mr. Dewan served as a Private Equity Associate at Silver Lake Partners, a private equity firm.
He is also a director and a member of the audit and compensation committees of the Fortive Corporation, a diversified industrial growth company.
Mr. Dewan holds a Bachelor's degree in Engineering with a Certificate in Applied mathematics from Princeton University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- DICK'S Sporting Goods appoints Scott Hudler as CMO
- First National Bank of Pennsylvania appoints Barbara Cottrell as VP
- Andrew B. Cohen joins Republic First Bancorp board
- Lannett Company appoints Patrick G. LePore to board
- Norwood Financial and Wayne Bank adds Meg L. Hungerford to board
More inside POST