Korn Ferry appoints president, global productized services
Mr. Huddart joins Korn Ferry from Deloitte Consulting's Human Capital Practice, where he was Managing Director.
Previously, Mr. Huddart worked at Corporate Executive Board (CEB) as General Manager, HR Practice, Professional Services Group and Asia Pacific. He also expanded CEBs physical footprint by opening their first Singapore office.
Earlier in his career, Mr. Huddart held several senior leadership positions including President of Moodys KMV, Chief Executive Officer for mPower, Chief Operating Officer at MSCI Barra, and 14 years in sales, marketing, and product positions at Thomson Reuters.
Mr. Huddart has a B.A (hons.) in French and Management studies from the University of Leeds. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- LPL Financial appoints Scott Seese as CIO
- S&W Seed Company promotes Mark W. Wong to CEO
- Adverum Biotechnologies appoints Athena Countouriotis as CMO
- RF Industries appoints Robert D. Dawson as CEO
- Smith Micro Software appoints Timothy C. Huffmyer as CFO
More inside POST