Korn Ferry appoints president, global productized services
Mr. Huddart joins Korn Ferry from Deloitte Consulting's Human Capital Practice, where he was Managing Director.
Previously, Mr. Huddart worked at Corporate Executive Board (CEB) as General Manager, HR Practice, Professional Services Group and Asia Pacific. He also expanded CEBs physical footprint by opening their first Singapore office.
Earlier in his career, Mr. Huddart held several senior leadership positions including President of Moodys KMV, Chief Executive Officer for mPower, Chief Operating Officer at MSCI Barra, and 14 years in sales, marketing, and product positions at Thomson Reuters.
Mr. Huddart has a B.A (hons.) in French and Management studies from the University of Leeds. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Atara Biotherapeutics appoints Kanya Rajangam as CMO
- AXT appoints Wilson Lin as COO
- Ligand Pharmaceuticals appoints Nancy Ryan Gray to board
- Inseego appoints Stephen Smith as CFO
- Andy Page joins Livongo Health as CFO
More inside POST