Korn Ferry appoints president, global productized services
Mr. Huddart joins Korn Ferry from Deloitte Consulting's Human Capital Practice, where he was Managing Director.
Previously, Mr. Huddart worked at Corporate Executive Board (CEB) as General Manager, HR Practice, Professional Services Group and Asia Pacific. He also expanded CEBs physical footprint by opening their first Singapore office.
Earlier in his career, Mr. Huddart held several senior leadership positions including President of Moodys KMV, Chief Executive Officer for mPower, Chief Operating Officer at MSCI Barra, and 14 years in sales, marketing, and product positions at Thomson Reuters.
Mr. Huddart has a B.A (hons.) in French and Management studies from the University of Leeds. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Depomed appoints Santosh J. Vetticaden as CSO
- Wells Fargo names Michael Roemer as chief compliance officer
- ARMO BioSciences appoints Joseph Leveque as CMO
- Amyris appoints Eduardo Alvarez as COO
- ChromaDex appoints Kevin Farr as CFO
More inside POST