Koen Overtoom appointed interim CEO of Port of Amsterdam
Mr. Overtoom joined Port of Amsterdam in 2005 and has held the post of COO since its corporatization in April 2013. He is responsible in this role for Port of Amsterdam’s Commercial Division and Infra and Environment Division. The finances of the Harbour Master’s Division also fall under his responsibility.
Mr. Overtoom and CFO Michiel de Brauw will carry out the day-to-day management of Havenbedrijf Amsterdam N.V. on an interim basis.
This appointment following the resignation of former CEO Dertje Meijer. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM the Netherlands
- Chicago Bridge & Iron appoints Patrick K. Mullen as CEO
- Paulo Rodrigues da Silva named CEO of Euronext Lisbon
- Global Telecom and Vimpelcom name Matthieu Galvani CEO of Djezzy
- Kimberly Enterprises appoints Sagee Kadosh to board
- UniQure names Matthew Kapusta CEO
More inside POST