Kodal Minerals chairman David Harold Jones steps down
Mr. Jones was the group chief executive of National Grid from 1994 to 2001 and was involved in matters of national energy policy and he also advanced National Grid plc’s acquisitions in North America and internationally.
Mr. Jones was chairman of UK Coal plc from 2003 to 2010 and held board positions at Teesside Power Ltd, United Utilities Group plc and Bull Information Systems Ltd.
Mr. Jones was formerly Chief Executive of South Wales Electricity, having previously held senior engineering, commercial and management posts on the South Western and Midlands Electricity Boards.
He is Chairman of the Audit and Risk Committee and the Remuneration and Nomination Committee. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- United Utilities Group appoints Steve Fraser as COO
- Rank Group appoints Alex Thursby as non-executive director
- Travis Perkins appoints Stuart Chambers as chairman
- Redhall appoints Wayne Pearson to board as COO
- EIH appoints Brett Lance Miller as non-executive director
More inside POST