Kodal Minerals chairman David Harold Jones steps down
Mr. Jones was the group chief executive of National Grid from 1994 to 2001 and was involved in matters of national energy policy and he also advanced National Grid plc’s acquisitions in North America and internationally.
Mr. Jones was chairman of UK Coal plc from 2003 to 2010 and held board positions at Teesside Power Ltd, United Utilities Group plc and Bull Information Systems Ltd.
Mr. Jones was formerly Chief Executive of South Wales Electricity, having previously held senior engineering, commercial and management posts on the South Western and Midlands Electricity Boards.
He is Chairman of the Audit and Risk Committee and the Remuneration and Nomination Committee. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST