KKR: Rob Yang to lead Greater China real estate platform
Mr. Yang joins KKR from The Blackstone Group in Hong Kong, where he was a Managing Director in its real estate group. Mr. Yang joined Blackstone in 2007 and was one of its earliest joiners in Asia.
Prior to Blackstone, Mr. Yang was a member of The Carlyle Group's real estate team in Hong Kong.
He holds a Master of Business Administration from INSEAD and Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM China
- Manulife Financial appoints Rona Ambrose to board
- KEE Holdings appoints Xiaoying Feng as executive director
- Sky Solar appoints Naiwei Chen as director
- China Ceramics appoints Jun Liu as independent director
- NetEase appoints Zhaoxuan Yang as CFO
More inside POST