KKR: Rob Yang to lead Greater China real estate platform
Mr. Yang joins KKR from The Blackstone Group in Hong Kong, where he was a Managing Director in its real estate group. Mr. Yang joined Blackstone in 2007 and was one of its earliest joiners in Asia.
Prior to Blackstone, Mr. Yang was a member of The Carlyle Group's real estate team in Hong Kong.
He holds a Master of Business Administration from INSEAD and Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM China
- JMU Limited appoints Shayla Suen to board
- HaiKe Chemical Group appoints Jes Cui to board as CFO
- Spi Energy appoints Qing Lu to board
- Road King Infrastructure appoints co-chairmen
- Baytacare Pharmaceutical nominates two directors
More inside POST