KKR: Rob Yang to lead Greater China real estate platform
Mr. Yang joins KKR from The Blackstone Group in Hong Kong, where he was a Managing Director in its real estate group. Mr. Yang joined Blackstone in 2007 and was one of its earliest joiners in Asia.
Prior to Blackstone, Mr. Yang was a member of The Carlyle Group's real estate team in Hong Kong.
He holds a Master of Business Administration from INSEAD and Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM China
- 21Vianet appoints Wenbin Chen as director
- Yum China promotes Joey Wat to CEO
- Baidu appoints Herman Yu as CFO
- SGOCO Group appoints two directors
- Yum China appoints Jacky Lo as CFO
More inside POST
Boral net profit up 16% Earnings