KKR names Paul Yang as head of Greater China
Mr. Yang brings 20 years of investment experience to KKR.
As President and CEO of CDFC, one of the oldest and largest regional merchant banking groups in Asia, Mr. Yang supervised the group's significant investments and led a team of 7,000 people across its operations in Hong Kong, Taipei, Shanghai, Seoul, Singapore, Bangkok, and Jakarta.
Having joined CDFC in 2005 as its Chief Investment Officer and head of its private equity business, he was promoted to his current role in 2011.
Zhen Ji recently joined as a Managing Director of KKR China from CITIC Capital.
David Liu, KKR Member, former Co-Head of KKR Asia Private Equity and Head of Greater China, and KKR Member Julian Wolhardt will leave KKR at the end of this year and will transition to being KKR Advisors. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM China
- KEE Holdings appoints Xiaoying Feng as executive director
- Sky Solar appoints Naiwei Chen as director
- China Ceramics appoints Jun Liu as independent director
- NetEase appoints Zhaoxuan Yang as CFO
- JMU Limited appoints Shayla Suen to board
More inside POST
Cross-department collaboration Leadership