Kitov Pharma appoints Ido Agmon as director
Since 2014, Mr. Agmon has been a manager of Aviv New-Tech (formerly Aviv Bio-Invest) of which he is a co-founder, and where he is responsible for analysis and evaluation of investments in Israeli and global biomed companies.
Since 2012, Mr. Agmon also has been acting as an independent consultant, providing start-ups and technology-based ventures with advice in strategic planning and fund-raising. From 2009 until 2011, he served as the CEO of Meytav Technology Incubator.
Mr. Agmon has served as a board member at a number of biomed ventures. From 2007 until 2009, he worked as the Director of Business Development in ATI incubator.
Mr. Agmon holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration & Life Sciences from Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel, and an MBA from The Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Israel
- Immune Pharma appoints Tony Fiorino as COO
- Enzymotec appoints Dror Israel as CFO
- Intec Pharma appoints Jeffrey A. Meckler as CEO
- Foamix Pharmaceuticals names David Domzalski as CEO
- Compugen appoints Michal Preminger as director
More inside POST