Kit Check appoints Kristyn Reed-Salow as CFO
As CFO of Law.com and RealLegal, Ms. Reed-Salow oversaw three acquisitions.
She later spent five years as CFO at Mantas, Inc. (now known as Oracle Financial Services Software) where she led the software applications and analytics company through a strategic sale to Oracle.
Ms. Reed-Salow later became the CFO of Fishbowl, a software analytics company specializing in the restaurant industry.
Most recently, she served as CFO for Framebridge, an online consumer business disrupting the custom framing industry.
Ms. Reed-Salow earned an MA in Economic Development from The University of Chicago and started her career as a CPA at Ernst & Young. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Washington
- Avis Budget Group president and CFO David Wyshner resigns
- Danaher appoints Raymond Stevens to its board
- World Bank Group appoints Sandie Okoro as senior vice president
- Rentech appoints Paul Summers as CFO
- Louisiana-Pacific appoints Brad Southern as COO
More inside POST
CEOs are returning to the boardroom Leadership