Kimberly-Clark names Scott Usitalo chief marketing officer
Mr. Usitalo joined Kimberly-Clark in 2008 and has held several global and regional leadership roles across the company. Most recently, he served as president for Kimberly-Clark's family care business in North America.
Prior to joining Kimberly-Clark, Mr. Usitalo spent over 24 years at Procter & Gamble in various product supply, brand management and global marketing leadership roles.
He also honed his innovation capabilities with several CPG companies while in a consultancy role with Seed Strategy between his P&G and Kimberly-Clark experiences.
Mr. Usitalo holds a bachelor of science in engineering and an honorary Ph.D. from Michigan Technological University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Omega Protein Corporation appoints Celeste Clark to board
- Energy XXI appoints Douglas E. Brooks as CEO
- Kimberly-Clark names Larry P. Allgaier president for North America
- InTech Aerospace promotes Scott Mowery to COO
- Francesca's appoints Philip Bleser to board
More inside POST