Kimberly-Clark elects Christa Quarles to its board
Ms. Quarles was appointed CEO in November of 2015 after serving as Chief Financial Officer.
Prior to joining OpenTable, Ms. Quarles served as Chief Business Officer of Nextdoor, Inc., and prior to that, she held positions of increasing responsibility with The Walt Disney Company, including Senior Vice President, General Manager, Mobile and Social Games.
Before joining Disney, she served as Chief Financial Officer of Playdom, which was acquired by Disney in 2010.
Earlier in her career, Ms. Quarles was a Managing Director in the equity research group of Thomas Wiesel Partners (now Stifel Financial), where she covered the internet sector.
Ms. Quarles graduated from Carnegie Mellon University and received a Master's degree in Business Administration from Harvard University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
- Integera appoints Joseph W. Dziedzic as permanent CEO
- ConocoPhillips appoints Sharmila Mulligan to board
- Summit Hotel Properties appoints Hope Taitz as independent director
- Commercial Metals appoints Barbara Smith as CEO
More inside POST