Kim Crawford Goodman joins Charter board of directors
Ms. Crawford Goodman will also serve on the audit committee. Ms. Crawford Goodman most recently served in executive roles at American Express including President of Global Business Travel and President of Merchant Services Americas.
Prior to joining American Express in 2007, she held senior executive positions at Dell Inc. including Vice President of Software and Peripherals, Vice President of Public Marketing and Transactional Sales, and Vice President and General Manager of Dell Networking. She began her career at Bain and Company where she served as Partner, Manager and a Consultant.
Ms. Crawford Goodman earned a bachelor of arts in political science and a master of engineering in Industrial Engineering from Stanford University.
She also earned a master of business administration in Business Administration and Management from Harvard Business School, where she was a Baker Scholar. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- Nations Equipment Finance appoints Susan O’Donovan as CFO
- FuelCell Energy promotes two executives
- Marinus Pharmaceuticals appoints Lorianne K. Masuoka as CMO
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals appoints Ludwig N. Hantson as CEO
- W. R. Berkley Corporation appoints new executive
More inside POST
Iran Air, ATR sign plane purchase deal Companies