Keysight names Mark Wallace as worldwide sales leader
Mr. Wallace, who is currently vice president and general manager of the Americas Field Operations for Keysight, previously held a variety of leadership positions across sales, marketing and channel management for Hewlett-Packard, Agilent and Keysight.
Mr. Séné has been senior vice president, worldwide sales at Keysight since August 2014. He joined Hewlett-Packard in 1976, and also worked at Agilent Technologies from 1999 to 2014.
Mr. Séné will remain as an advisor through the end of the company's first fiscal quarter, January 31, 2017, when he will retire. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Banc of California names Doug Bowers as CEO
- Reed's appoints Stefan Freeman as interim CEO
- Heron Therapeutics appoints Robert E. Hoffman as CFO
- Penumbra appoints Bridget O'Rourke to board
- Adverum Biotechnologies adds Richard N. Spivey to board
More inside POST