Keysight names Mark Wallace as worldwide sales leader
Mr. Wallace, who is currently vice president and general manager of the Americas Field Operations for Keysight, previously held a variety of leadership positions across sales, marketing and channel management for Hewlett-Packard, Agilent and Keysight.
Mr. Séné has been senior vice president, worldwide sales at Keysight since August 2014. He joined Hewlett-Packard in 1976, and also worked at Agilent Technologies from 1999 to 2014.
Mr. Séné will remain as an advisor through the end of the company's first fiscal quarter, January 31, 2017, when he will retire. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Intel appoints two to board
- Walt Disney Company extends CEO's contract to 2019
- Ekso Bionics adds Howard Palefsky to board
- Tailored Brands promotes Bruce Thorn to COO
- Arena Pharmaceuticals names Preston Klassen as EVP, CMO
More inside POST