Kevin Bonebrake joins Lazard as MD in oil and gas financial advisory
Mr. Bonebrake advise companies in the oil and gas sector on mergers and acquisitions and other financial matters.
Mr. Bonebrake has more than 12 years of energy-sector advisory experience, with a focus on North American independent exploration & production companies, majors and national oil companies.
Mr. Bonebrake joins Lazard from Morgan Stanley, where he was most recently a Managing Director in the firm’s Global Natural Resources practice within the Investment Banking Division.
Between 2003 and 2009 he worked for Salomon Smith Barney/Citigroup as a member of its Global Energy Investment Banking team. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- CBS Corporation extends agreement with CEO Leslie Moonves
- iFresh appoints Alfred Chung-Chieh Ying as CFO
- Ralph Lauren Corporation names Patrice Louvet president and CEO
- AIG appoints Brian Duperreault as CEO
- Hardinge appoints Charles P. Dougherty as CEO
More inside POST
Ford confirms plan to cut 1,400 jobs Companies