Kevin Bonebrake joins Lazard as MD in oil and gas financial advisory
Mr. Bonebrake advise companies in the oil and gas sector on mergers and acquisitions and other financial matters.
Mr. Bonebrake has more than 12 years of energy-sector advisory experience, with a focus on North American independent exploration & production companies, majors and national oil companies.
Mr. Bonebrake joins Lazard from Morgan Stanley, where he was most recently a Managing Director in the firm’s Global Natural Resources practice within the Investment Banking Division.
Between 2003 and 2009 he worked for Salomon Smith Barney/Citigroup as a member of its Global Energy Investment Banking team. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- AIG appoints Donna DeMaio EVP and chief auditor
- Actinium Pharmaceuticals appoints Ajit Shetty to board
- Gibraltar Industries promotes Jeffrey Watorek to vice president
- Jim Gianopulos named chairman and CEO of Paramount Pictures
- Acuamark Diagnostics adds Michael Hanbury to board
More inside POST
Motivate, motivate, motivate Leadership