Kevin Bonebrake joins Lazard as MD in oil and gas financial advisory
Mr. Bonebrake advise companies in the oil and gas sector on mergers and acquisitions and other financial matters.
Mr. Bonebrake has more than 12 years of energy-sector advisory experience, with a focus on North American independent exploration & production companies, majors and national oil companies.
Mr. Bonebrake joins Lazard from Morgan Stanley, where he was most recently a Managing Director in the firm’s Global Natural Resources practice within the Investment Banking Division.
Between 2003 and 2009 he worked for Salomon Smith Barney/Citigroup as a member of its Global Energy Investment Banking team. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Barnes & Noble Education appoints Michael P. Huseby as CEO
- Omnicom Group appoints Gracia Martore as director
- Bank of New York names Charles W. Scharf as CEO
- Sterling Bancorp appoints Christina M. Favilla as COO
- Interpublic Group names E. Lee Wyatt Jr. as independent director
More inside POST
What to do with slowly-developing talents Leadership