Kennametal names Sagar A. Patel to board
Mr. Patel serves as the president of aircraft turbine systems of Woodward. He joined Woodward in June 2011.
Before joining Woodward, Mr. Patel worked at General Electric, where he last served as president, mechanical systems, GE Aviation in Cincinnati, Ohio. At GE's Aviation and Transportation businesses.
He held roles with increasing responsibilities in engineering, operations, services, and P&L management.
In addition to his Woodward responsibilities, Mr. Patel serves as Chairman of the Rockford Area Economic Development Council (RAEDC) in Rockford, Illinois. He also serves on the Illinois Governor's Innovation Advisory Council.
Mr. Patel holds a master's degree in electrical engineering from the University of Pittsburgh and a bachelor's degree in controls and instrumentation engineering from Gujarat University in India. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Lannett Company appoints Patrick G. LePore to board
- Norwood Financial and Wayne Bank adds Meg L. Hungerford to board
- MSA Safety appoints Nishan J. Vartanian as COO
- Recro Pharma appoints Ryan D. Lake as SVP, finance
- Knoll CFO Craig Spray to resign
More inside POST