Kenmare Resources appoints Peter Bacchus to board
Mr. Bacchus is the Chairman and Chief Executive of Bacchus Capital Advisers Ltd, an independent investment banking boutique, based in London.
Prior to establishing Bacchus Capital, Mr. Bacchus served as European Head of Investment Banking at US investment bank Jefferies, Global Head of Mining & Metals at Morgan Stanley, and Head of Investment Banking, Industrials and Natural Resources at Citigroup, in Asia and Australia.
Mr. Bacchus has over 20 years' experience in investment banking, with a focus on the global natural resources sector and has, over this period, led a number of transformational transactions in the industry.
He is a Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants, England & Wales, and holds an MA in Economics from Cambridge University, United Kingdom. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ireland
- Allergan appoints Joseph Boccuzi to board
- Roy Dunbar elected to board of Johnson Controls
- C&C Group appoints Andrea Pozzi to board
- Bank of Ireland appoints Francesca McDonagh as CEO
- Paddy Power appoints Emer Timmons as director
More inside POST