Kenichi Ohashi joins Lazard as managing director, financial advisory
Mr. Ohashi was previously a Managing Director and Vice Chairman of Investment Banking at Bank of America Merrill Lynch Japan.
During Mr. Ohashi’s nearly 25-year career in M&A, he most recently advised Japanese and international corporations in Consumer & Retail, Technology and General Industries for 10 years at Bank of America Merrill Lynch Japan.
He previously worked at Morgan Stanley Japan Securities, and Lehman Brothers in Tokyo and New York.
Mr. Ohashi has a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from Keio University and a Master of Management degree from the J.L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Japan
- Hiroto Saikawa appointed as Nissan CEO
- Kentaro Fujiwara took over as president, Shiseido China
- Sony Entertainment CEO Michael Lynton to resign
- SoftBank COO Nikesh Arora to step down
- Suzuki Motor chairman to resign as CEO
More inside POST