Kemper appoints president, property & casualty division
Most recently Mr. Dufala was Executive Vice President, Services at Erie Insurance Group, where he was responsible for claims and services, as well as crisis prevention and management.
His 23 year experience at Erie also included a series of roles of increasing responsibility spanning sales and operational leadership functions. He is particularly experienced in helping turn around underperforming businesses.
Mr. Dufala earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from Thiel College and recently completed the Advanced Management Program at Harvard Business School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Morningstar appoints Caroline Tsay to board
- Allscripts appoints Dennis M. Olis as interim CFO
- AAR appoints General Duncan J. McNabb to board
- Fuel Tech names James J. Markowsky as director
- CNA announces new EVP of technology and operations
More inside POST
Job vacancies peak in Germany Economy
I'm stuck here. Why? Leadership