Top 5 Moves
- David Sveen added to Heska's board of directors
- Maritime Bank CEO James Maas to retire
- Akamai elects Bernardus Verwaayen to board
- China Ceramics announces resignations of two board members
- Raymond Jones takes new post at Bombardier Aerospace
Don't Miss Most Read
- Time to visit Lucerne
- For a polio-free world
- You can't beat the numbers: Windows 7 retail ends
- Women in Europe still work 59 days 'for free'
- Akamai to buy Prolexic for $370 million
- Events in September 2010
- Fiji for you
- Be ready for new Shelby with 1,200 horsepower
- Reinventing the Sovereign
- Touch the flow
- Take a stand. TV stand.
- Pioneer's high-end entertainment for the road
- Samsung Galaxy S4 zoom - a strange new device
- Learn to love your wrinkles
- Vitiligo - the pigment killer
- Canada adds 21,600 jobs in November
- Seeking best healthcare app and technology
- Prescription drug deaths outnumber heroin and cocaine combined
- Survey: World's education at a very low level
Download Windows Gadget
KEMET names Andreas Meier as VP, EMEA salesNovember 8, 2012, Greenville, SC, USA - KEMET Corporation, a global manufacturer of a variety of capacitors, announces the promotion of Andreas Meier to vice president, EMEA sales.
Mr. Meier will also join KEMET’s Leadership Team. Mr. Meier has more than 14 years of experience with KEMET, having joined in January 1998. He served most recently as Vice President, Product Management, Film & Electrolytics Business Group. Mr. Meier holds a degree in Electronic Engineering from the University of Paderborn in Germany and has strong experience in the electronics, automotive and telecommunications industries.
Richard Curley, previous Vice President, EMEA Sales, will remain through the end of this calendar year to provide continuity and a smooth transition for Mr. Meier and KEMET's customers.