Top 5 Moves
- Alain Dromer new director at Henderson European
- Lockheed Martin elects Daniel F. Akerson to board
- Shell director Josef Ackermann to retire
- Honda announces executive changes at its North American operations
- Boeing SVP Wanda Denson-Low announces retirement
Don't Miss Most Read
- The first generation of smart watches
- City of dreams, Macau
- How to solve complex problems
- Telecom Italia revenues 23.4 billion euros
- Time to visit Lucerne
- Yes, that's Berlin
- Inspired by aircraft
- Noor by Bilgin
- Sleeping with Signoria Di Firenze in old Hollywood style
- Connect with nature in eco swimming pool
- Expensive gadgets worth every dollar
- Ciclotte: An artistic home fitness gadget
- Exercising with professor Eisenstein
- God bless you!
- Network downtime results in job, revenue loss
- Japan's business investment up 4 percent in Q4
- China to build space station for astronauts, tourists
- Earth's twin discovered 200 light years away
Download Windows Gadget
KEMET names Andreas Meier as VP, EMEA salesNovember 8, 2012, Greenville, SC, USA - KEMET Corporation, a global manufacturer of a variety of capacitors, announces the promotion of Andreas Meier to vice president, EMEA sales.
Mr. Meier will also join KEMET’s Leadership Team. Mr. Meier has more than 14 years of experience with KEMET, having joined in January 1998. He served most recently as Vice President, Product Management, Film & Electrolytics Business Group. Mr. Meier holds a degree in Electronic Engineering from the University of Paderborn in Germany and has strong experience in the electronics, automotive and telecommunications industries.
Richard Curley, previous Vice President, EMEA Sales, will remain through the end of this calendar year to provide continuity and a smooth transition for Mr. Meier and KEMET's customers.