Kelso appoints Laura B. Roach as director
Ms. Roach is a partner at Albin Roach, a law firm located in Collin County, Texas. Ms. Roach’s practice consists of both litigation matters and mediation. Her clients range from large business to individuals. She has the role of operational leader at the law firm.
Ms. Roach is also an entrepreneur, founding and running a referral and marketing business.
Ms. Roach has been recognized many times for the quality of her legal practice, including being named one of Texas Monthly magazine’s super lawyers every year since 2013, being named as a top attorney in D Magazine every year since 2013, and one of the top 21 to lead Collin County into the 21st Century by Inside Collin County Business, among other recognitions. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM British Columbia
- Spirit Bear Capital appoints Zula Kropivnitski to board
- Canadian Mining adds new director, CFO
- Canex Energy appoints Craig Schneider to board
- Nevsun Resources appoints Ryan MacWilliam as CFO
- Novelion Therapeutics appoints Mark DiPaolo to board
More inside POST