Kellogg names Fareed Khan as chief financial officer
Mr. Khan joins Kellogg from US Foods Holding Corp. where he has held the CFO position since 2013 and successfully led the company's Initial Public Offering last year.
Prior to US Foods, Mr. Khan served as Senior Vice President and CFO at United Stationers and spent 12 years at USG Corporation in a variety of finance, business and leadership roles, including Executive Vice President of Finance and Strategy, President and CEO of USG Building Systems, and Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
Mr. Khan's experience also includes several years at McKinsey & Company as a management consultant in the U.S. and Europe.
He will succeed current CFO Ron Dissinger, who will remain with the company in 2017 to ensure an orderly transition. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Michigan
- Neogen appoints John Adent as CEO
- American Axle & Manufacturing: Olaf Bongwald president AAM Driveline – Europe
- Bruk Herbst joins Zomedica Pharmaceuticals as CCO
- Superior Industries International appoints Nadeem Moiz as CFO
- Mears appoints two directors
More inside POST