KCSMS appoints Kurt Jacobs as vice president transportation
Mr. Jacobs has 25 years of operations and logistics experience.
Prior to joining KCSMS, Mr. Jacobs was chief operating officer for Brink’s Mexico/Panamericano since February 2015.
Before that, he spent 12 years in executive operating positions with DHL Supply Chain Mexico. While there, he served as president of the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals in Mexico for two years.
Mr. Jacobs holds a master of business administration from Instituto Panamericano de Alta Dirección de Empresas IPADE and a bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering from Universidad Iberoamericana Mexico. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Missouri
- Hostess Brands CEO William Toler to retire
- NorthPoint Logistics appoints first COO
- Energizer Holdings appoints Timothy Gorman as CFO
- Post Holdings appoints Ellen Harshman to board
- Energizer Holdings appoints Robert V. Vitale to board
More inside POST
CMA CGM acquires SOFRANA Unilines Companies