KCOM Group CFO Paul Simpson will leave company
Mr. Simpson was appointed Chief Financial Officer in May 2004, having joined KCOM in 2000.
Prior to joining the Group, Mr. Simpson worked in transaction services at Ernst and Young, which included working on the flotation of KCOM.
He is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales and qualified with Price Waterhouse. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST