KCOM Group CFO Paul Simpson will leave company
Mr. Simpson was appointed Chief Financial Officer in May 2004, having joined KCOM in 2000.
Prior to joining the Group, Mr. Simpson worked in transaction services at Ernst and Young, which included working on the flotation of KCOM.
He is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales and qualified with Price Waterhouse. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST