KCOM Group CFO Paul Simpson will leave company
Mr. Simpson was appointed Chief Financial Officer in May 2004, having joined KCOM in 2000.
Prior to joining the Group, Mr. Simpson worked in transaction services at Ernst and Young, which included working on the flotation of KCOM.
He is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales and qualified with Price Waterhouse. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- ConvaTec Group appoints Kasim Kutay to board
- SIG says Meinie Oldersma will start as CEO on April 3
- Mylan appoints Daniel M. Gallagher as chief legal officer
- Bunzl appoints Stephan Nanninga as director
- PowerHouse appoints Christopher Vanezis as CFO
More inside POST