KCOM Group CFO Paul Simpson will leave company
Mr. Simpson was appointed Chief Financial Officer in May 2004, having joined KCOM in 2000.
Prior to joining the Group, Mr. Simpson worked in transaction services at Ernst and Young, which included working on the flotation of KCOM.
He is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales and qualified with Price Waterhouse. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
More inside POST