KCOM Group appoints Jane Aikman as CFO
Ms. Aikman has held a number of Executive level positions, including her most recent role as Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer for Phoenix IT Group Plc up until its acquisition by, and merger with, Daisy Group.
Previously, Ms. Aikman was Chief Financial Officer of Infinis plc, Wilson Bowden plc and Pressac plc. She spent five years in South East Asia with Asia Pulp and Paper Co Limited and three years as an internal audit manager with GEC Alsthom.
She was a Director of Infinis Plc from July 2007 to March 2012, Halma Plc from August 2007 to July 2016 and Phoenix IT Group Plc from August 2012 to July 2015.
Ms. Aikman was a Director of Pressac plc and Pressac Investments Limited when an administrative receiver was appointed to each of those companies on 17 March 2006.
She qualified as a Chartered Accountant with Ernst & Young. She will stand for election by the shareholders at the company's AGM in July 2017.
Paul Simpson resigned from the company's Board as planned on 30 September 2016. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
More inside POST