KB Home appoints Brian Kunec as president of Las Vegas division
Mr. Kunec has more than a decade of residential construction experience with major homebuilders across the nation.
He holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Business and Economics from Lafayette College in Pennsylvania, and currently serves on the board of the Southern Nevada Home Builders Association.
Mr. Kunec's predecessor, Rob McGibney, who served as Las Vegas division president for more than five years, was promoted to regional general manager of KB Home's Arizona business, and is now based out of Phoenix. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Nevada
- Red Rock Resorts appoints Stephen L. Cootey as EVP
- Wynn Resorts appoints Craig S. Billings as CFO
- Scientific Games names Karin-Joyce Tjon COO and president
- Paramount appoints Rudi Fronk as director and board chairman
- Employers Holdings appoints Michael S. Paquette as CFO
More inside POST
L Brands Q4 earnings per share $2.18 Earnings