Kazkom appoints David Mashuri as MD
Mr. Mashuri has over 16 years of entrepreneurship and management experience in consulting, real estate and public sector. He is experienced in executive search, coaching, facilitation and top management training.
Mr. Mashuri holds a Master's degree in public policy from the Pepperdine University in Malibu, CA, USA and the Bachelor's Degree in philology from Russian People's Friendship University in Moscow.
Mr. Mashuri has completed certificate programs in HRD at Cornel University in Ithaca, NY and he is a Member of the ICF as well and holds a coaching certificate. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Kazakhstan
- Kazkommertsbank changes management board
- Altyn appoints Neil Herbert as executive deputy chairman
- Kazkom appoints Marc Holtzman as CEO
- Sergey Yeltsov appointed as acting CEO of Kazkommertsbank
- Kazkom appoints Nikara Salikhova as managing director
More inside POST