Kazkom appoints Nikara Salikhova as managing director
Ms. Salikhova will supervise KKB's accounting and reporting functions. Prior to joining KKB, she held a position of Chief Accountant-Executive Director, Senior Banker at JSC Fortebank.
Prior to this position, Ms. Salikhova was a Chief Accountant, Line Director on Accounting at JSC ATF Bank over six years. She held a position of CFO at Shopping Mall Old Square LLP.
Ms. Salikhova held a position of an Expert at Ernst & Young and Arthur Andersen international audit companies. She holds the Master's Degree at Business Administration (KIMEP). ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Kazakhstan
- Altyn appoints Neil Herbert as executive deputy chairman
- Kazkom appoints Marc Holtzman as CEO
- Kazkom appoints David Mashuri as MD
- Sergey Yeltsov appointed as acting CEO of Kazkommertsbank
- Kazkom appoints Abay Iskandirov as CEO
More inside POST
Fiat Chrysler recalling 297,000 vehicles Companies
Personal and company's vision debunked Leadership