Kazkom appoints Nikara Salikhova as managing director
Ms. Salikhova will supervise KKB's accounting and reporting functions. Prior to joining KKB, she held a position of Chief Accountant-Executive Director, Senior Banker at JSC Fortebank.
Prior to this position, Ms. Salikhova was a Chief Accountant, Line Director on Accounting at JSC ATF Bank over six years. She held a position of CFO at Shopping Mall Old Square LLP.
Ms. Salikhova held a position of an Expert at Ernst & Young and Arthur Andersen international audit companies. She holds the Master's Degree at Business Administration (KIMEP). ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Kazakhstan
- Kazkommertsbank changes management board
- Altyn appoints Neil Herbert as executive deputy chairman
- Kazkom appoints Marc Holtzman as CEO
- Kazkom appoints David Mashuri as MD
- Sergey Yeltsov appointed as acting CEO of Kazkommertsbank
More inside POST
Ericsson to cut up to 80 jobs in Finland Companies
Lamprell saw profit in H1 Earnings
Creative staff lead to satisfied customers Leadership