Kazkom appoints Marc Holtzman as CEO
Mr. Holtzman brings more than three decades of professional experience to his new role as chief executive including having served as vice-chairman of Barclays Capital and ABN AMRO Bank.
In 1994 Mr. Holtzman helped to establish one of the first corporate finance advisory firms in Kazakhstan, and during 2006-2008 he was a member of the Board of Directors of "Kazyna" Sustainable Development Fund.
In January 2015 Mr. Holtzman has been elected to the Board of Directors of Kazkommertsbank as an non-executive independent director.
He has been a Chairman of the Board of Directors of Kazkommertsbank from March 2015 to April 2016, and has then been elected as a member of the Board of Directors of Kazkommertsbank starting from April 28, 2016.
He holds a Bachelor degree in Economics from Lehigh University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Kazakhstan
- Altyn appoints Neil Herbert as executive deputy chairman
- Kazkom appoints David Mashuri as MD
- Sergey Yeltsov appointed as acting CEO of Kazkommertsbank
- Kazkom appoints Nikara Salikhova as managing director
- Kazkom appoints Abay Iskandirov as CEO
More inside POST