Karine Samaha appointed director of transformation for Elior France
Ms. Samaha becomes a member of the Elior France Executive Committee.
Ms. Samaha began her career at McKinsey&Company in Paris, then joined GE Consumer Finance, the credit card division of General Electric, where she worked in program management, finance and product management, in the United States and in Europe.
In 2006, she joined British Telecom in London where she served as General Manager in charge of the UK’s Consumer Internet business, then General Manager in charge of products and marketing at BT Conferencing, serving Corporates around the world, and subsequently as Commercial Director for BT Marketing Solutions serving the UK SME segment.
In 2014, she left BT to consult to digital start-ups and SMEs to help them scale.
Ms. Samaha is a graduate of École nationale supérieure des Mines de Paris and the Harvard Business School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM France
- Eyevensys appoints Ronald R. Buggage as chief medical officer
- Schneider Electric appoints new vice president
- CEO Eric Olsen to leave LafargeHolcim after Syria investigation
- Ipsen appoints Alexandre Lebeaut as EVP
- Former French President Nicolas Sarkozy joins Accor board
More inside POST