KAR Auction Services elects Richard Howse as CCO
Mr. Howse brings more than 30 years of automotive industry leadership to the role.
Prior to joining KAR, Mr. Howse served as senior vice president of marketing and business development at Volkswagen Credit, where he was previously the director of remarketing.
Mr. Howse has also served in senior finance roles at GMAC and GE Capital and leadership positions with JD Power, Audi of America, Honda and General Motors. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Indiana
- NiSource appoints Eric L. Butler to board
- CNO Financial Group appoints Gary Bhojwani as CEO
- Eli Lilly and Company appoints Leigh Ann Pusey as SVP
- KAR Auction Services appoints Thomas Fisher as CIO
- Old National Bancorp names Michael W. Woods PAO
More inside POST
How board political ideology affects CEO pay Leadership