KAR Auction Services elects Richard Howse as CCO
Mr. Howse brings more than 30 years of automotive industry leadership to the role.
Prior to joining KAR, Mr. Howse served as senior vice president of marketing and business development at Volkswagen Credit, where he was previously the director of remarketing.
Mr. Howse has also served in senior finance roles at GMAC and GE Capital and leadership positions with JD Power, Audi of America, Honda and General Motors. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Indiana
- KAR Auction Services appoints Thomas Fisher as CIO
- Old National Bancorp names Michael W. Woods PAO
- Endocyte appoints Michael T. Andriole as CFO
- Eli Lilly and Co. adds Carolyn R. Bertozzi to board
- Berry Plastics Group names Thomas E. Salmon CEO
More inside POST
How to be 'The one for the top' Leadership