KAR Auction Services elects Richard Howse as CCO
Mr. Howse brings more than 30 years of automotive industry leadership to the role.
Prior to joining KAR, Mr. Howse served as senior vice president of marketing and business development at Volkswagen Credit, where he was previously the director of remarketing.
Mr. Howse has also served in senior finance roles at GMAC and GE Capital and leadership positions with JD Power, Audi of America, Honda and General Motors. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Indiana
- Old National Bancorp names Michael W. Woods PAO
- Endocyte appoints Michael T. Andriole as CFO
- Eli Lilly and Co. adds Carolyn R. Bertozzi to board
- Berry Plastics Group names Thomas E. Salmon CEO
- NiSource adds Peter A. Altabef to board
More inside POST
ZTE swings to 2016 loss on U.S. fine Earnings