KalVista Pharma appoints Andreas Maetzel as SVP
Dr. Maetzel was most recently Vice President, Global Medical Affairs at BioCryst Pharmaceuticals.
Prior to that he was Vice President, Clinical Development & Regulatory Affairs at Cornerstone Therapeutics Inc.
Previously, Dr. Maetzel held a clinical development role at BioCryst, and also positions in strategy consulting and at Amgen.
Dr. Maetzel is a Visiting Scientist, Faculty of Medicine, University Hospital Zurich and Charité Hospital Berlin, and Adjunct Professor, Institute for Health Policy, Management & Evaluation, University of Toronto.
Dr. Maetzel obtained both a Ph.D and M.Sc. in Clinical Epidemiology from the University of Toronto and a Dr. med. at the University of Hannover, Germany. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Chiasma re-appoints Roni Mamluk to board
- BayCoast Bank appoints James Wallace as CFO
- Pulmatrix appoints Amit D. Munshi to board
- Syros Pharmaceuticals appoints Srinivas Akkaraju to board
- Merrimack Pharma names Sergio Santillana as CMO
More inside POST
Toyota FY17 profit down, volume up Earnings