Kalmar appoints Peter McLean to lead the Asia-Pacific region
In addition to his new position as Head of Kalmar APAC, Mr. McLean continues in his current role as President, Bromma until a successor is appointed. Before his most recent position, Mr. McLean served as Vice President, Australia and New Zealand in Kalmar.
Mr. McLean joined Kalmar Singapore in 1987 as a management trainee. Two years later, he started Kalmar's business in Greater China. In 2000, he began to lead the operation in Asia.
Mr. McLean has Master of Business Administration degree from Queensland University, Brisbane Australia, and Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical) from Queensland University, Brisbane Australia.
He succeeds Ken Loh, who has decided to leave Kalmar to pursue other interests outside the company. To support a smooth transition, Mr. Loh will continue as an advisor until mid-next year. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Finland
- Qvantel appoints Ove Anebygd as CEO
- Metsä Board appoints Marjo Halonen as VP, communications
- Caverion appoints Ari Lehtoranta as group president and CEO
- Changes in Stora Enso group leadership team
- Tecnotree appoints new chief financial officer
More inside POST