Kakhaber Kiknavelidze new CEO of Bank of Georgia
Prior to this appointment as CEO of the Bank, Mr. Kiknavelidze served as a member of BGEO's Board of Directors since October 2011, which included positions on BGEO's Audit, Risk and Nomination Committees.
He also served as a member of the Bank's Supervisory Board and Audit Committee since 2008.
Mr. Kiknavelidze has resigned from his positions as a Director of BGEO Group PLC and Supervisory Board member of JSC Bank of Georgia, also with immediate effect.
Mr. Kiknavelidze began his career at the Bank in 1994 as a Finance Manager, before gaining over 15 years of experience in the financial services in a number of roles at UBS and Troika Dialog.
Mr. Kiknavelidze is the founder and Managing Partner of Rioni Capital Partners LLP, a London-based investment management company, the role he will be stepping down from by the end of 2016. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- TBC Bank Group appoints David Chkonia to management board
- Givi Giorgadze new CEO of Imedi L
- TBC Bank appoints chief risk officer
- Nikoloz Kurdiani deputy CEO of TBC Bank
- Oleg Bichiashvili new director general at Marabda-Kartsakhi Railway
More inside POST