Kai Wärn proposed as new board member of AB Electrolux
Mr. Wärn is President and CEO of Husqvarna AB. He is also a Board Member in Husqvarna AB.
Mr. Wärn has previously been Operations Partner at IK Investment Partners Norden AB, President and CEO of Seco Tools AB and held various positions within ABB.
Mr. Wärn holds a Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering from the Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm.
The committee also proposes re-election of all current Board Members; Ronnie Leten (Chairman), Petra Hedengran, Hasse Johansson, Ulla Litzén, Bert Nordberg, Fredrik Persson, David Porter, Jonas Samuelson and Ulrika Saxon. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Sweden
- Kristina Franzén new CFO at Bilia
- Immunicum appoints Karin Hoogendoorn as head of CMC
- Even Frydenberg new president & CEO for Scandic
- Christine Lind new CEO of Medivir AB
- Electrolux appoints head of major appliances Latin America
More inside POST