K3 Business Technology Group names non-executive director
Mr. Valdimarsson has over 20 years of experience in the software industry and has founded and led the expansion of a number of product-based software companies. He has significant experience in the retail software sector and in particular with the Microsoft Dynamics platform.
Most recently, Mr. Valdimarsson was the Chairman of LS Retail, the supplier of retail and hospitality solutions and Microsoft Dynamics ISV of the year 2015.
Prior to that, he was Executive Chairman of Hands Holding, where he was responsible for the strategic restructuring of a number of large IT companies owned by Hands Holding and.
Before that, Mr. Valdimarsson was one of the founders of the Landsteinar Group, focusing on products and services for the Dynamics NAV platform. He is Chairman of Rue de Net, which provides software services, and Chairman of Vit, the IT services consultancy. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Standard Chartered appoints Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala as director
- Thomas Cook Group appoints two directors
- Intertek appoints Graham Allan as director
- Johnson Matthey appoints John O'Higgins as director
- InnovaDerma appoints Ross Andrews as director
More inside POST