Just Eat CEO David Buttress to step down
Appointed Chief Executive Officer in January 2013, Mr. Buttress joined JUST EAT in January 2006 to launch the UK business. He started his career in FMCG with Coca-Cola Enterprises at the start of 1998.
During his time at Coca-Cola Mr. Buttress had a variety of senior sales roles before moving into the internet world with Just Eat.
Mr. Buttress won Entrepreneur of the Year in 2014 at the Investor Allstars Awards following the years most successful IPO and as CEO of Just Eat, named one of Britain's most influential people by the illustrious Debrett's 500 2015.
Mr. Buttress holds a Bachelor of Arts (Hons.) in Law & Business from Middlesex University Business School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- GSK appoints Laurie Glimcher as director
- British American Tobacco adds three directors
- Arix Bioscience appoints Meghan FitzGerald as director
- Aberdeen Emerging Markets Investment appoints director
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
More inside POST