Just Eat appoints Roisin Donnelly as director
Ms. Donnelly has extensive international experience in executive roles with major consumer brands following a 30-year career with Procter & Gamble.
Most recently, she held the role of Chief Marketing Officer, Northern Europe, where she was responsible for marketing leading brands in six countries.
Ms. Donnelly also has significant digital expertise in ecommerce, search, social and programmatic advertising.
Ms. Donnelly serves on the board of the Advertising Standards Authority, where she is Chair of the Performance Review Committee, and is a former member of Facebook's Client Council.
She is a non-executive director of Bourne Leisure and a Patron of the Market Research Society and is the former Chair of Cosmetic Executive Women.
Ms. Donnelly holds an MA (Hons) in English with Maths & Economics from the University of Glasgow. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
- Numis Corporation appoints non-executive chairman
- Avanti Communications names Alan Paul Harper as director
More inside POST