Just Eat, an online takeaway service, announces that it has appointed Paul Harrison as CFO and as an executive director from September 26, 2016, replacing Mike Wroe.
Just Eat appoints Paul Harrison as CFOStaff writer | London, United Kingdom | Wednesday June 22, 2016 5:09AM ET
READ MOREMr. Harrison joins from WANdisco where he has been Chief Financial Officer since 2013. Prior to WANdisco, he served as Group Finance Director of FTSE 100 international software company The Sage Group plc for 13 years.
Prior to that, Mr. Harrison held a number of senior positions at Price Waterhouse. He is also Non-executive Director at recruitment consultancy firm Hays plc and media company Ascential plc.
Appointed a director of the Company in 2013, Mr. Wroe joined JUST EAT in late 2008 as Chief Financial Officer. Prior to joining JUST EAT, he was Chief Financial Officer at telecommunications software business Nexagent.
Prior to joining Nexagent, he was Chief Financial Officer of RIFD which went public in 2001.
Mr. Wroe has over 20 years’ commercial experience having qualified as a chartered accountant in 1993 with Deloitte. He holds a Joint Honours Bachelor of Science in Chemistry and Management Studies from The University of Nottingham. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Eland Oil & Gas appoints Nicholas Hugo Gay as non-executive director
- Standard Life Private Equity Trust appoints Jonathon Bond as non-executive director
- Mobeus Income & Growth appoints Ian Blackburn as chairman
- Rio Tinto names Jakob Stausholm chief financial officer
- Avacta Group appoints Eliot Forster as non-executive chairman